Alternate Headline: How To Eat 4 Cinnamon Rolls Without Looking Like You’re Eating 4 Cinnamon Rolls
(Because isn’t that, like, breakfast goals? Just me?)
This recipe won’t fit the mold of any New-Year-New-You Resolution Diets (if you’re still on track), but if ooey-gooey-cheatday-goodness is the business you’re into, join me and read on.
AK proclaimed this a Karber Breakfast Staple and that I am more than welcome to recreate it for him if I ever fancy to, and I won’t argue.
The ease-to-deliciousness ratio of this one is staggering. Read: very little work, very lot delicious.
If you, too, bandwagoned onto The Year of Buzzfeed Tasty Videos that was 2016, you’ve probably seen it in it’s entire 0:35 glory.
And because the only skills this recipe requires are chopping:
stirring, and pouring:
35 seconds is *basically* how long it takes to prepare this thing (save 25 minutes melding in the oven, of course.)
- 2 tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour butter into bottom of a 9 x 13” glass baking dish.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into 1” pieces, spread evenly across the bottom of dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over cinnamon rolls.
- Pour maple syrup over the top of cinnamon rolls.
- Pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Wait to cool slightly, and then drizzle with icing.
Shout Out to Alex Karber for agreeing to become Kitchen Paparazzi in my one-window apartment this cloudy Saturday morning, and killing it. It rocks having talented family.